Best Selling Laptop Computers 2013
Look below for our best selling laptops online from HP, Sony, Dell and Toshiba. You will find top rated laptops at affordable prices with our weekly deals, laptop coupons & special discounts. Remember, buying laptop computers online is always a better deal than buying a laptop from the same place that sells washing machines! Why? Because you can customize your purchase and make it your personal computer. For example, you can increase processing power for multi-tasking and media streaming or save money by choosing smaller hard drives if you don’t store music and photos. Or, Sony can tastefully etch your name onto your laptop for additional security and personalization. Try that personalized customization at Costco, Walmart, Office Depot, Best Buy or Frys!
Sony VAiO Laptops
- i3, i5 & i7 core processors available
- 13.1″ thru 16.4 inch widescreens
- Many colors to fit your unique style
- Starting at about $460.00
Whether you want style, color, mobility, travel-friendly, quad-core performance or all of the above, Sony has the perfect VAiO laptop computer for your needs.
Best HP Laptops 2013
- Screens from less than 12″ to 16.9″+
- Ultra Portable & High Performance
- AMD & Intel processors available
- From as low as $360.00
Select from these best selling laptops with cutting edge entertainment features, Intel® i7 quad power, HD graphics & Blu-Ray. HP colors & metal finishes.
Top Toshiba Laptops
- 13.3”, 14”, 15.6” & 17.3” displays
- A variety of design & color options
- Intel® and AMD® technology
- Starting from about $340.00
Choose from the Satellite’s everyday values, the Qosmio’s gaming power, the Portege for light mobility or Toshiba’s Tecra for business
Apple MacBook PRO
- State-of-the-art Intel processors
- Pre loaded with OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- 13”, 15” & 17” displays available
- Starting from only $1,199.00
Easy to use features like Multi-Touch gestures and Mission Control let you interact with your computer in amazing and intuitive new ways.
Fast Dell Laptops
- Designed for Small Business
- Engineered for fast performance
- Budget friendly & easy to configure
- Prices start from about $399.00
Dell’s fast laptops are built specifically for small business – with all the performance, style and security features to help you work at your best anywhere.
Refurbished Sony VAiO
- Save 20% to 30%
- Updated frequently
- Many styles & colors available
- Prices start around $650.00
Check out the best Sony laptop deals on popular Sony Outlet laptops. Save 30% on refurbished Sony laptops with NO Laptop Coupons required this week.
Top Rated Laptops 2013
The best selling laptops in 2013 are, not surprisingly, being (mostly) branded with the names of the international technology mega-corps.. Names like HP (Hewlett-Packard), Sony, Toshiba, Apple & Dell figure prominently in the best selling laptop dialog.
Remember though, it’s highly unlikely that you’re going to find a top rated laptop for under $350.00. The popular multinationals coporate names and logos might well be branded onto your shiny new laptop but the chances are, at this price point, that your new $299.99 laptop will not be fun and will fail to meet your hopes & expectations – Chromebooks included!
Buying a fast laptop
While not necessarily at the top of your of laptop purchase criteria list, the speed of a fast laptop will certainly allow you to get almost twice as much done in just about half the time. And for most people, most of the time, this is a good thing!
There are a few things – depending on your personal style and how you work – that go into making your laptop fast, speedy and agile. A hard drive spinning at 7,200 RPM certainly finds data way faster than an HD spinning at 5,400 RPM. And, an SSD (Solid State Drive) – if you can afford it – is, by far, the fastest way to travel, be productive & complete digital tasks.
Buying your Personal Notebook or Laptop Computer
There’s a reason for the words “personal computers”. Simply put, everyone’s needs & expectations – style, culture, aptitude, desire etc. – when applied to their laptops is, well, a personal thing. What one person wants and expects from their new laptop (color blue vs. red for example) is going to very different from the next person’s needs – SSD’s for engineering and flight simulator apps. vs everyday email and internet browsing pursuits. We’ve been in the “computer business” since the ’80′s and have never seen two laptops the same – after they’ve been in use for 6 months. They’re all very different and all very “personal”.
Given the above, unless you’re going to treat your laptop as a “throw it away after a year” consumable (an attitude with merit), then the following few pieces of purchasing advice just might help you to buy the perfect new laptop for your needs.
- Don’t be buying your new laptop at the same place you can buy a fridge or a washing machine! What were you thinking?
- Buy your fast new laptop online from the end manufacturer’s web site. This gives you a full spectrum of customizable options from which to personalize your laptop (color, size, memory, hard drive size, graphics capability etc.) for your specific – personal – needs.
- Buy a top rated laptop labelled as “for business” rather than for “for home” use. This way you’re not stuck with 25 pieces of unwanted games and application software that, among (many) other undesirable side-effects, can insidiously – and surreptitiously – attempt to subscribe you into agreeing to regular financial withdrawals from your credit card or bank account. Not so good!
- HP & Dell (see above) both have extensive “business” laptop offerings that are comparitively low cost and affordable for home users.
If you’re shopping online for Sony VAiO laptops (recommended) then look for and select the “Fresh Start” option on the “Personalize” page of your online purchase. This is the page where you can opt (for free) to have your name engraved onto your laptop. (Try that laptop security option at Best Buy, Office Depot, Fred Myer, The Shack, Overstock, Walmart, Costco or Fry’s!)